What Happened? At first I thought this was funny…then I realized the awful truth of it. Be sure to read all the way to the end! Tax his land, Tax his bed, Tax the table At which he’s fed.
Tax his tractor, Tax his mule, Teach him taxes Are the rule.
Tax his cow, Tax his goat, Tax his pants, Tax his coat.
Tax his ties, Tax his shirt, Tax his work, Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco, Tax his drink, Tax him if he Tries to think.
Tax his cigars, Tax his beers, If he cries, then Tax his tears.
Tax his car, Tax his gas, Find other ways To tax his ass
Tax all he has Then let him know That you won’t be done Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers, Then tax him some more, Tax him till He’s good and sore.
Then tax his coffin, Tax his grave, Tax the sod in Which he’s laid.
Put these words upon his tomb, “Taxes drove me to my doom…”
When he’s gone, Do not relax, Its time to apply The inheritance tax.
- Accounts Receivable Tax
- Building Permit Tax
- CDL license Tax
- Cigarette Tax
- Corporate Income Tax
- Dog License Tax
- Federal Income Tax
- Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
- Fishing License Tax
- Food License Tax,
- Fuel permit tax
- Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
- Hunting License Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Interest expense
- Inventory tax
- IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
- Income tax return tax
- Liquor Tax
- Luxury Taxes
- Marriage License Tax
- Medicare Tax
- Property Tax
- Real Estate Tax
- Service charge taxes
- Social Security Tax
- Road usage taxes
- Sales Tax
- Recreational Vehicle Tax
- School Tax
- State Income Tax
- State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
- Telephone federal excise tax
- Telephone federal universal service fee tax
- Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
- Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
- Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
- Telephone state and local tax
- Telephone usage charge tax
- Utility Taxes
- Vehicle License Registration Tax
- Village Sticker Tax
- Vehicle Sales Tax
- Watercraft registration Tax
- Well Permit Tax
- Workers Compensation Tax
COMMENTS: Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class
in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids. What happened?
And I still have to “press 1” for English I hope this goes around world 10 times