Nana and I have moved back to the Chicago Area. Oak Forest to be exact. We’ve moved back to Real Pizza, gyro and Roast Beef (Sangwitch) I wen’t about 6 weeks without a single Taco < after being in the Taco Capital of the states, San Antonio. Jazziril and Sydney (poobear and peanut) are good and growing their Full Fur, they look Huge!. Nana's Mom moved with us of course, She is liking the cooler weather and is able to breath better. More on the way
Well another year and the holidays are upon us again. There is much for which to be thankful.
- We’re alive (always on the top of the list),
- Everyone is healthy
- Mother in Law is living in the states now, with us.
- Jazzy’s seizures are much less frequent it was almost 6 months till his last 2 months ago.
- I’m Still working at Rackspace January will be 4 years.
- We have 2 Newer Cars 2013 and 2015
- We should find out in the next few days if are going to be approved for house purchase.
I’m Currently back with Maiden Killers, ( Iron Maiden Tribute to the Deanno Years )
Unit 57 ( Rock Covers )
Zero the Hero ( Original Metal )
I have finally acquired my Warwick 2008 Thumb Bolt on Wide Neck. (Brand New) Distributor back stock
This Bass is amazing. I wanted to get a neck through version, but after playing this bolt on, and hearing the sustain it had, and the price, I had to pull the trigger on it.
Practice Practice.. I’m learning the “thumb as a pick” technique, this is causing new blister and callus locations on the thumb. Here is an Example.
Heading out to Collage Station this eve to see softball Goodness. Watch on http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/2357878/College-Softball-Kentucky-vs-Texas-A&M-(Softball)
Wow I’m Really Bad about not updating this Blog. Note to self Get better at this. Celebrating 3 years at Rackspace and Moving to Texas.